December 27, 2012

free.

this is not about how free i feel right now..

or not also because of the free thing that i gotta have in a month or else.

also not because we are living in this free country that we are able to do everything.

absolutely not.

oke,seriously talk.
my feeling mix up.
my feeling MENG-kerabukan otak.
my feeling make me feel bad.

it just..i wanna feel free..................

oke...because of this day...i already list up how is me in my mind before i touch this lappy n open up my blog to write it all over.

1) over-confident  kills me.
no matter how i feel that thing is so much good...at the end,things going up not as much as my otak talk.

2) two thing in one time make a worse environment .
going to do or to feel two different path in a moment is such a weird thing to do...weird?...that is.

3) past is past...future is unexpected.
past teach us?..that right but it doesnt matter at all for your future...errr...for me only...maybe.

4) seeing others just scare us.
seeing how bad they are,how good they are...all of these are just prevent us to try other thing.

life getting more complicated from day to day.
ya...to prove that we can do thing that we never do,to sacrifie ourself,to satisfied everyone,to grow up self-confidence,to touch people conscience.
i'm trying.

seriously.

frankly.

uhuk...pray for me.

n this is what i do when my feeling of bad,suprise,happy roll into one =)


both are picture of my cn_I geng.





yg nie...USIM-ians...sya punye housemate..6 org satu rumah :).
E-1-4


yg nie pulak....my tuto-mate!
tutorial 10..

love you all.
S.A.L.A.M =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog