March 25, 2012

eNd 0f March~

phewwww~
its the end of march.
n y0u kn0w,i am 18....again;18 yeras old.
every time i tell myself,of c0urse i can't ever believe it....
s0,as i am being an adult....here is my wish...

  • i'm will F0RCE myself f0r not being childish anym0re.
  • i wanna make the pers0n i l0ve happy.
  • i will and must try HARDER to achieve my g0lden dream.
  • wanna make pe0ple ar0und me pr0ud of me.                                             

that all maybe...i am not matured much s0 then i can't thinking like matured one.
but,after all...i am trying..it's g0od,righti0?  
and yap,the pers0n i love...of c0urse my parent...i've n0 one as my bf yet...
n as i think deeply...i didn't want at all...is it to0 much horrible f0r not having a b0yfrind?
ohH~i don't think s0....
i am happy wif my life..really happy...furtherm0re,i am just 18.
it's to0 early to think 'b0ut that...
i'm just wanna further my studies.....as far as i can...
pray f0r me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog